Click on ‘MORE INFO’ below to view our TEENS Term 3 Schedule. Limited spots available!
Keep your TEENS (12-16yrs) active and socially connected every Tuesday & Thursday from 3:30pm – 4:30pm! Stay tuned for our TEENS Term 3 Schedule.
WHAT YOU GET?
- Professional coaching and guidance by certified wellness professionals.
- 1 Consultation, 1 Tailored Meal Plan and 3 Guest Passes.
- Unlimited access to all classes.
- A chance to work with like minded people.
- Expert programming to develop balanced fitness.
- Scalable workouts to meet your wellness needs.
- A diverse and supportive community.
- A clean, safe and fun environment.
(*terms and conditions apply).
Following the National Directives that were released on 24 April 2021, the facility will be closed on the upcoming days:
Wednesday, 28 April 2021
Saturday, 1 May 2021
Sunday, 2 May 2021
HYGIENE, CONTACT & INTERACTION
- Upon entry to the facility, please allow coaches to sanitize your hands, check your temperature, confirm your class reservation and sign you in.
- Masks must be worn upon entry into the facility, however they are not mandatory during training.
- No handshakes. Please use non-contact greeting methods with staff and LP family. We will continue to close out the class with fists to the sky.
- Please bring a towel with you for personal use. Keep your towel in your bag or your designated training spot when you are not using it.
- Upon completion of training, please disinfect surfaces and equipment used during the class.
- Spaces have been marked out for each athlete. Please stay in your space at all times (unless told otherwise based on the exercise required).
- Upon completion of your workout, await the coach’s guidance in packing away equipment and leaving the gym floor.
- Avoid touching your face and cover your coughs and sneezes.
- Please limit congregating inside the facility before and after class. Enter the facility as close to class time as possible.
- Showers will remain available for use.
- Class reservations will be made available 12-hours prior to the class. Reservations are to be made via the Zen Planner App or by calling the LP telephone line (421-9045). Should you need to cancel, we kindly ask that you do so (via the Zen Planner App or by calling in) at least 4-hours prior to class to allow persons on the waiting list sufficient time to be notified. An active membership is required to access this feature.
- There will be a cap of 19 persons on all classes.
- Reservations are also required for Open Gym.
- The facility will close Monday, Wednesday and Friday between the hours of 1:00pm and 5:15pm and on Tuesday and Thursday from 1:00pm – 4:45pm. The facility will close for the day at 7:30pm Monday through to Thursday and at 6:30pm on Friday (members only). The facility will close at 8:30pm for participants of the Body Sculpt program.
- Please do not bring any children or guests with you.
- Please stay home if you are experiencing any flu like symptoms or you have a sick family member at home.
Our doors will re-open on Monday, 19 April 2021 at 5:30am.
We look forward to seeing everyone and getting you back on track towards achieving your fitness and health goals. Please view the schedule by clicking on the ‘SCHEDULE’ tab above.
Class and Open Gym reservations must be made via the Zen Planner App (members).
If you are not a member but wish to join us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 421-9045 during our opening hours so we can arrange a day and time for your registration.
Health and safety protocols are enforced.
Due to the recent announcement made by the Prime Minister, we will be closed from 27 January 2021 until permission to re-open has been granted by the Government. Stay safe & stay active!
Transform your physique with our 8-week Aesthetics Program > 25 January – 20 March, 2021
Registration NOW OPEN! (MORNING EDITION SOLD OUT!)
Inclusive of: 8-Week Cardio Interval Program + 5-Day Strength Cycle
Monday – Friday 6:30am – 7:30am (Morning Edition) | 7:30pm – 8:30pm (Night Edition*)
*Night edition dependent on Government Protocols
14 Spots available per edition!
Monday – Friday > at LP facility
Saturday (Cardio Interval Program) > Outdoors
Sunday > Rest Day
How It Works:
Changing the way your body looks whilst getting stronger and enjoying your workouts demands the best of both aesthetic training and functional fitness. Typical WODs or functional fitness workouts won’t focus on isolation and accessory movements. But Body Sculpt strength work will not only improve your body’s appearance, but also help you stay out of injury by building stability and control in your movement.
We’ve taken Limitless Body, Sculpt and the LP mentality and fused them together for the ultimate 8-week program.
Members $600 + VAT
Non-Members $960 + VAT
(Instalments permitted // Conditions apply)
– Once your spot is secured, you are committed to the 8-week program and all payment deadlines
– Instalments are due at the start of weeks 1 and 5
– An additional $100 will be applied to late instalments/failed credit card transactions. Second instalment is due on or before February 22, 2o21.
– Early registration starts on 6 January 2021 and ends on 20 January 2021
– A fee of $75 will be added to all late registrations
– Registration closes on 24 January 2021
– Full payment or the first instalment (50%) MUST be paid to secure a spot
– Members must have an active membership during the 8-week program to obtain the Body Sculpt member rate
– A minimum of 8 participants is required for the program to run
– THIS PROGRAM IS NON-REFUNDABLE
– Persons paying via instalments must provide credit card details or a post dated cheque at registration