Event Date: January 2021
Transform your physique with our 8-week Aesthetics Program > 25 January – 20 March, 2021
Registration NOW OPEN! (MORNING EDITION SOLD OUT!)
Inclusive of: 8-Week Cardio Interval Program + 5-Day Strength Cycle
Monday – Friday 6:30am – 7:30am (Morning Edition) | 7:30pm – 8:30pm (Night Edition*)
*Night edition dependent on Government Protocols
14 Spots available per edition!
Monday – Friday > at LP facility
Saturday (Cardio Interval Program) > Outdoors
Sunday > Rest Day
How It Works:
Changing the way your body looks whilst getting stronger and enjoying your workouts demands the best of both aesthetic training and functional fitness. Typical WODs or functional fitness workouts won’t focus on isolation and accessory movements. But Body Sculpt strength work will not only improve your body’s appearance, but also help you stay out of injury by building stability and control in your movement.
We’ve taken Limitless Body, Sculpt and the LP mentality and fused them together for the ultimate 8-week program.
Members $600 + VAT
Non-Members $960 + VAT
(Instalments permitted // Conditions apply)
– Once your spot is secured, you are committed to the 8-week program and all payment deadlines
– Instalments are due at the start of weeks 1 and 5
– An additional $100 will be applied to late instalments/failed credit card transactions. Second instalment is due on or before February 22, 2o21.
– Early registration starts on 6 January 2021 and ends on 20 January 2021
– A fee of $75 will be added to all late registrations
– Registration closes on 24 January 2021
– Full payment or the first instalment (50%) MUST be paid to secure a spot
– Members must have an active membership during the 8-week program to obtain the Body Sculpt member rate
– A minimum of 8 participants is required for the program to run
– THIS PROGRAM IS NON-REFUNDABLE
– Persons paying via instalments must provide credit card details or a post dated cheque at registration
Event Date: January 2021
Hours of Operation from January 6 – 31st, 2021:
Mon – Fri 5:30am – 7:30pm
// 5:30am class will be WOD AIR – Class schedule will remain as usual otherwise
(first WOD class for the day is at 8:30am)
Saturday 6:30am – 8:30am
// 5:30am (Outdoor Run)
Sunday 7:30am – 9:30am
We kindly request visitors or interested persons who wish to join LP, to please contact us prior to attending the facility.
As a precautionary safety measure, we kindly ask that you refrain from attending the facility for two weeks if:
– You are a visitor to the island
– You are returning from abroad (from date of return)
– You are experiencing any flu-like symptoms
– You have been around persons who have tested positive recently
– You have been to an institution with recent positive cases
The exception to this protocol will occur if the individual provides documentation of two negative tests at least one week apart. For persons arriving/returning to Barbados, the requirement will be one test within 72 hours of entering Barbados or on the day of arrival and one test completed one week later.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you are unsure of any situations before attending the facility.
Event Date: November 2020
Closed on Monday, 30th November 2020.
Happy Independence Day!
Event Date: June 2020
LIMITLESS PERFORMANCE HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES
HYGIENE, CONTACT & INTERACTION
- Upon entry to the facility, please allow coaches to sanitize your hands, check your temperature, confirm your class reservation and sign you in.
- No handshakes. Please use non-contact greeting methods with staff and LP family. We will continue to close out the class with fists to the sky.
- Masks are not required or recommended during training.
- Please bring a towel with you for personal use. Keep your towel in your bag or your designated training spot when you are not using it.
- Upon completion of training, please disinfect surfaces and equipment used during the class.
- Spaces have been marked out for each athlete. Please stay in your space at all times (unless told otherwise based on the exercise required).
- Upon completion of your workout, await the coach’s guidance in packing away equipment and leaving the gym floor.
- There will be no sharing of equipment.
- Avoid touching your face and cover your coughs and sneezes.
- Please limit congregating inside the facility before and after class. Enter the facility as close to class time as possible.
- Showers will remain available for use.
- Class reservations will be made available 12-hours prior to the class. Reservations are to be made via the Zen Planner App or by calling the LP telephone line (421-9045). Should you need to cancel, we kindly ask that you do so (via the Zen Planner App or by calling in) at least 4-hours prior to class to allow persons on the waiting list sufficient time to be notified.
- There will be a cap on all classes – this figure will be finalized prior to the re-opening of the facility.
- Reservations are not required for Open Gym.
- WOD Class will be added to the schedule on Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30am – 9:30am.
- The 5:30am and 6:30pm Thursday WOD Class will soon be replaced with a new class. More details to come soon.
- There will only be one WOD Basic Class on a Monday and Wednesday evening. This class will be from 5:30pm – 6:30pm.
- The facility will close Monday, Wednesday and Friday between the hours of 1:00pm and 5:15pm and on Tuesday and Thursday from 1:00pm – 4:45pm. The facility will close for the day at 8:00pm.
- There will no longer be a Mobility class on Thursdays. Open Gym will fill this spot from 5:45pm – 6:30pm.
- Please do not bring any children or guests with you.
- Please stay home if you are experiencing any flu like symptoms or you have a sick family member at home.
Event Date: June 2020
After approximately 12-weeks with our doors closed due to COVID-19, we are happy to announce that WE ARE NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS!
What does this mean?
- We have a reservation system – You can reserve classes via the Zen Planner Mobile App or Call-in at 421-9045 (classes are capped).
- The gym is marked with tape to ensure social distancing
- You must have your temperature checked upon arrival and sanitise your hands before and after training
- Frequent and detailed cleaning protocols during all down times
- Coaches will be masked during all classes
We look forward to welcoming you back!
Event Date: April 2020
LPCF In-Home Training presents Live Online Personal Training and Remote Training.
Live Online PT – Experience interactive and personalised workout sessions with any of our coaches via live video calls. 30-minute or 45-minute single and tandem/small group sessions available!
Remote Training – Achieve your health and fitness goals without your trainer being physically or virtually present via a customised fitness program.
Contact us for more details!
Event Date: March 2020
Due to the spread of COVID-19 in Barbados, the facility will be temporarily closed from Sunday, 22 March 2020 until further notice. We thank you for your support during this time and your patronage over the years! Please stay safe!
Event Date: January 2020
Please note that our Sunday schedule will now be as follows:
Chipper 7:30am – 8:30am
Open Gym 8:30am – 9:30am
Event Date: January 2020
HOW IT WORKS:
Members are welcome to bring along a buddy to class FREE of charge for one week (13 January – 19 January, 2020).
Members MUST have an active membership.
All prerequisites apply where applicable.
If your buddy signs up for 1-month or greater, you will RECEIVE BONUS TIME!!!