Event Date: July 2018
- BE PHYSICALLY PREPARED – be clever and consistent with your training. Focus on weaknesses, strength building and engine work. Start now!
- BE MENTALLY PREPARED – you have put in the hardwork and prepared to the best of your ability. Knowing this, be confident and show it. Believe that you are able to do it!
- EAT WELL – Nutrition is the foundation for optimal performance. Fuel your body with quality food sources and sufficient quantity!
- TRAIN TOGETHER – Begin to operate as a unit. Make time to train together in order to feel out your team dynamic. Discover each others strengths and weaknesses. Encourage and support each other!
- WARM-UP & MOBILIZE – before any workout, be sure to warm-up and mobilize correctly in order to prevent injury and to help you perform better!