Event Date: April 2021
HYGIENE, CONTACT & INTERACTION
- Upon entry to the facility, please allow coaches to sanitize your hands, check your temperature, confirm your class reservation and sign you in.
- Masks must be worn upon entry into the facility, however they are not mandatory during training.
- No handshakes. Please use non-contact greeting methods with staff and LP family. We will continue to close out the class with fists to the sky.
- Please bring a towel with you for personal use. Keep your towel in your bag or your designated training spot when you are not using it.
- Upon completion of training, please disinfect surfaces and equipment used during the class.
- Spaces have been marked out for each athlete. Please stay in your space at all times (unless told otherwise based on the exercise required).
- Upon completion of your workout, await the coach’s guidance in packing away equipment and leaving the gym floor.
- Avoid touching your face and cover your coughs and sneezes.
- Please limit congregating inside the facility before and after class. Enter the facility as close to class time as possible.
- Showers will remain available for use.
- Class reservations will be made available 12-hours prior to the class. Reservations are to be made via the Zen Planner App or by calling the LP telephone line (421-9045). Should you need to cancel, we kindly ask that you do so (via the Zen Planner App or by calling in) at least 4-hours prior to class to allow persons on the waiting list sufficient time to be notified. An active membership is required to access this feature.
- There will be a cap of 19 persons on all classes.
- Reservations are also required for Open Gym.
- The facility will close Monday, Wednesday and Friday between the hours of 1:00pm and 5:15pm and on Tuesday and Thursday from 1:00pm – 4:45pm. The facility will close for the day at 7:30pm Monday through to Thursday and at 6:30pm on Friday (members only). The facility will close at 8:30pm for participants of the Body Sculpt program.
- Please do not bring any children or guests with you.
- Please stay home if you are experiencing any flu like symptoms or you have a sick family member at home.